Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

Recently I had my mom trim my bangs for me, and when she did it they looked fine, but the next morning I realized they were lopsided, so I attempted to fix them myself. Long story short, I screwed up. Big time. So now I have these ridiculous dinky little bangs that I really can't do anything with.



So I'm looking for any styling tips/ideas that you can give me. Normally I just have my hair in a ponytail with my bangs hanging down, but now I can't do that because I need to cover up the mistake. They're too short to pin back, but I have a couple of headbands and some baseball caps that I could incorporate into some styles.



Pictures and/or specific directions on how to achieve the suggested styles would be much appreciated. As you can probably tell, I'm not too good at this hair stuff.



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

maybe you can put bobby pins and put them to one side? that would look cute! if they are tooo short then yea wear the head bands (cute ones :) and hold them back until they grow a bit, then like i said put them to one side with pins when they grow out a bit.. i don't know about the base ball caps.. but if you are just lazy to try and fix it one day than yea that will work with a pony tail i guess.... well i don't know what other tips to gve you.. good luck!



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

you just gotta wait for htem to grow out. A good way to do it is pi them back with a bobby pin on the top of your head!



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

How about you comb and brush the bangs on the isde and clip them down or wear a headband and tuck em in so they wont be noticable.



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

PART YOUR HAIR TO THE SIDE THEN SECURE THE BANGS WITH A SMALL CLIP (THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO) LOL BUT IS PAST MY EYEBROWS ALREADY DONT WORRY HAIR GROWS



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

that has happended to me so bad it looked horrible but it grew back quick.dont really worry about it..try the head band or if all else fails but hair gel or them and hairspray them down like slick ur hair back in a pony tail and then put the head band on



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

I did the exact same thing,exept my dad cut them!! So i was getting up the next morning for school fixed my hair and ladida,my bangs were like,right there, jiggidy jaggidy, and so i took my school scissors for cutting paper and stuff,i slashed my hair it was time to go to school and i had these funny looking bangs so i pinned them on the side or put them in a "duff puff" or a "puff" put on a nice cap or thick headband.



Good luck,princess!!



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

Audrey Tatou, who plays Amelie, has a really cute hair cut in the movie Amelie. There are some links below with different ways she wore it.



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

Here's some images that basically make the bangs look wispy so it does not appear too short. Personally I had my cut short once and I loved it. I had them very short and straight across. I used bolder hair accessories. Have fun with the style and know that it will grow within a few months.



http://bangs.hairresources.net/PromShort...



http://www.hrhairstyles.com/mandymooresh...



http://www.hairfinder.com/articles2005/s...



Bad Bangs, New Hairstyles?

Get more headbands and/or scarves. This is April. The problem should be gone before Summer.



I remember using double-sticky tape to manage my bangs as they grew out. Scarves and/or headbands would've been a wiser choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan