Friday, June 18, 2010

Can you help me find a new hairstyle?? Getting it cut TODAY!!!?

I have shoulder length light brown hair with long layers, but I am soooo tired of it!!! I want a new hairstyle that ISN'T SHORT (I've been trying to grow my hair out) !! I have an oval face that's kinda angular/bony. Please include pics!!! Oh yeah, I'm 14 if that helps at all. =) Thanks!



I'm thinking of getting short, choppy layers. Any good pics of that???



What I mean by short choppy layers was that I'd keep my hair long, but the top layers are shorter. I'm getting it cut today!!! HELP!!!



Can you help me find a new hairstyle?? Getting it cut TODAY!!!?

get a style that suits ur face shape. good luck with the hair cut!!!!



Can you help me find a new hairstyle?? Getting it cut TODAY!!!?

Well it sound like a "bob" hair style will keep the length and the layers and it is easy to maintain. Layer it more in the back for fullness and keep the sides longer. Sorry I don't have a picture; but Posh spice has the perfect "bob" hair cut, that is how I am getting my hair cut next week.



Can you help me find a new hairstyle?? Getting it cut TODAY!!!?

See if you like any of the following hair styles and if you do then print it out and show it to you hairdresser and tell them to cut yout hair like that.



http://www.haircentric.com/gallery/d/663...



Go on this website. there are lots of hair short styles here.



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/short-h...



Hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan