Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New hairstyle?

ok, im going into 9th grade this year, and i want a new hairstyle. Im a 14 year old girl.



I have hair about 2 inches past my shoulders, very thick, and wavy (not curly) I want a new hairstyle that would look good, but i dont want to cut off all my hair, i want to stil have long-ish hair.



Pics or links, etc. would be great!



New hairstyle?

Your hair sounds like my daughter's (same age).



She still wanted the versatility of being able to wear a headband, or a scruffy bun - so she got the sides angled with side bangs. She can flat iron it, or scrunch it to make waves.



I am looking for a link - if I find one, I will add it below:



Good luck in high school!



New hairstyle?

You're so welcome! Have fun at the hairdresser!



(Thanks for choosing my answer!) Report It



New hairstyle?

My hair is a lot like yours!I think you should get some nice layers, and frame your hair around your face. That way, it will still be longish and it will look better, and it might now feel as thick and heavy!



New hairstyle?

yeah layouts would give you a nice look. maybe even some side bangs would be good. try to straighten your hair too. good luck



New hairstyle?

A great way to get a new, very stylish hair cut is to go to the beauty shop and look at the books that they keep laying out....Those books are full of the latest fashions in hairstyles--when you find one that you like the stylist can tell you whether that particular style would look good on you with your hair texture,thickness and whatever. Good luck.



New hairstyle?

get layered hair..it looked gud on me, very nice...check out layered hair on images on search engines

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan