Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

I have hair about down to my eyebrows, covering my ears, and fairly long in the back. How should I get it cut or styled with a prouct like gel?



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

Completely shave the top of ur head bald, but leave the hair on ur sides and back of ur head. I live in Laguna Beach and this is pretty much the cool thing to do.



If you want to kick it up a notch or two, grow out the hair on only one side of ur head, and leave the other side short.



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

Long and shaggy! But if it does not go with the shape of your face than just leave it short.



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

longish and shaggy. just around the ears though otherwise its dumb looking. this makes almost every guy look twice as good no joke



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

Crew cut, Fade and Princeton - are the biggest



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

the Justin Timberlake look.



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

layered! use Joico styling wax to shine the ends of your hairs.



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

i'm liking the faux hauks! :)



sp??



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

Some guys look good with long hair, some don't. It all depends on your face. I went to school for and have my license for cosmetology, aka hairdressing. If I were to see an picture of your face, or if you could describe yourself to me, I might be able to help better. It also depends on your style as well, such as what you wear. If you want to fill me in, I might be more help, so let me know.



What are "in" hairstyles for teen guys?

long and shaggy-ish.



i dont rly like guys w/ short gelled hair.



*surfer or skater style is good.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan