Sunday, June 20, 2010

Through a rapists eyes.please read for information?

This is important information for females of ALL ages.



When this was sent to me, I was told to forward it to my lady



friends, but I forwarded it to most everyone in my address book. My



men friends have female friends and this information is too important



to miss someone.



Please pass it along.



A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on



what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting



facts:



1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle.



They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun, braid



or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to



go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common



targets.



2) The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for



women whose clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry



scissors around specifically to cut clothing.



3) They also look for women on their cell phone, searching through



Through a rapists eyes.please read for information?

Women learn the power of using your instincts and never allow yourself to feel irrational for responding to feeling unsafe no matter how silly it may ultimately seem, you may never know what the outcome would have been, but it is better safe than sorry, as much of a cliche that is. In the blink of an eye, less than 30 seconds, a predator can strike, and gain control. Sometimes there will be no way out. I know this from experience, I was kidnapped and held hostage, only God and my guardian angel made it possible for me to escape. Had I heeded my first mind, I would not have been in the car with him, but I ignored my gut. Sometimes that twinge will be from something that isn't even related to you, but be assured there is something amiss, somewhere close when you have a thought or feeling about anything.



Through a rapists eyes.please read for information?

omg omg omg! so true! im reading this as you update it... so all i have to say is number 4... I think its just in night times in general... number 8, is somewhat true and not.. .depends on the person... what kinda woman doesn't put up a fight!? unless they ARE asking for it... thanks for the information. the crying baby one... news to me!



Through a rapists eyes.please read for information?

all excellent advice...be aware of your surroundings especially in an unfamilar place.



Through a rapists eyes.please read for information?

Wow! Lots of GREAT information.



I also suggest reading a book called "Armed and Female" It discusses the pro's and con's of handguns for self-defense for women (It gives a really good view of BOTH sides)



Be safe out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan