Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a revamp?

I am tired of my hairstyle and grown out highlights. Got long layers hair. Not sure whether to go drastic and have it all cut off into a layerd bob or just to have a trim and it re-coloured. Any ideas?



I need a revamp?

as a salon owner, and a stylist i would go for the drastic restyle, more of an a line bob sported by Victoria Beckham



i have been inundated with requests for this style over the last couple of months, and yes it can look stunning, treat yourself and go drastic for a change, i am sure it would suit you well



its so easy to style and maintain, give your hair a rest and treat yourself



I need a revamp?

Just a trim and recolored.



Trust me, if you cut it off all at once, you'll hate yourself for it.



I need a revamp?

try this site they have lots of styles to choose from www.hair boutique.com from a cometologist



I need a revamp?

Have a bob with on layers, bobs look weird with layers and aswell it will frame your face and make you look edgy! very hip!



I need a revamp?

if your avatar is anything to go by then you are olive skinned with brown eyes so i think you would suit lots of choppy layers and very black hair- you would look really striking :-)



I need a revamp?

u should get a angeled bob w/ side bangs and get the highlights redone then get auburn streaks also.



I need a revamp?

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT



MY HAIR DOWN TO BY BACK-SIDE



I AM GET FED-UP WITH IT



DON,T KNOW ----------TO CUT IT------- OR NOT TO CUT IT



I need a revamp?

www.myspace.com/perfectcut



Check the pics on this page hun they are so sexy.



If you choose a bob you will look terrific.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan