Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Makeover..?

So for my birthday my friend and I decided to try a whole new look on me. My hair has been about elbow length for almost 10 years and I'm really ready for something new. I'm thinking of trying side bangs and a tiny bit past the shoulders, although i kind of like these pictures too:



http://www.bosshairstyles.com/long-hairs...



^ second row, second picture



http://www.bosshairstyles.com/long-hairs...



^ fourth row, first picture



besides that my birthday is on a Monday and I'm planning to go shopping the weekend prior to suprise my family and friends.



Makeup:



Usually I wear little to no makeup, but since I'm going all out here I want to try something a bit different, but still classic. Generally, my style is somewhere in between clean, chic, and classic. I have light brown eyes with touches of honey and chocolate brown hair with natural gold highlights/streaks.



Clothes:



Again, style is as above. I'm under 20, so just looking for cute/casual stuff



Birthday Makeover..?

okay so I adore the second picture. I really like it. Its not to long but not to short and Its kind of whispy. Play up your gorgeous eyes with colors like light pink, copper, or purple. And a nice subtle cream blush then put powder over it so its not so noticeable. For lipstick try some nice pinks or sublte browns. I'll look up some clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan