Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

I don't know why I'm so unattractive for. It isn't fair. All the celebrities are beautiful My sisters are beautiful. My friends are beautiful, I however, am not.



It isn't fair because my sisters,celebrities, and my my friends always change up there hairstyles. One day they'll wear it straight, the next wavy or curly.



The only hairstyle that looks okay with me, is straight hair. I don't think curly or wavy hair goes for me.But I want it too so badly, because the girls in my school always say "Why don't you ever change your style?!"



Is there any makeup I can put on me, that'll make me look cute wearing my hair wavy/curly next year for high school?! Please help! And if you need to know anything about me, I have beige skin (olive skin), brown eyes, and long black hair.



Please help!



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

You sound Like one of my friends and she is drop-dead-gorgeous It sounds like you are lacking confidence Find out what suites you It will help allot don't keep comparing yourself to everyone else Everyone is different everyone as flaws and we all have things that make us beautiful, Instead of letting your flaws and imperfections get you down play up on your features you like say for example you have beautiful eyes get a great Lengthening mascara and eyeliner! ask your sisters for beauty tips get your friends together and do makeovers ask them if this look looks nice, go to a beauty store and ask for a free makeover you will get tons of freebies and tips and you don't have to pay a thing!



As for your hair experiment with it read magazines for tips, make sure your hair is shiny and glossy because if it is these two things it will never look boring, To get wavy/curly hair when you get out of the shower apply some mousse and then blow dry it whilst twirling your hair round with your fingers, experiment with your beauty and STOP comparing yourself with others because that will only put you down!



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

Self esteem comes from the inside out. You really shouldn't be comparing your looks to other people because each and every one of us is a unique creation and is beautiful in their own way.



If you can't decide what to do with your hair, talk to a hairdresser who can help you decide what hair styles would be good for your face shape.



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

no one is ugly! But to make urself look better to everyone else, here's what to do: dye your hair brown, it will look great w/ your skin complection; then where "trublend" it looks great on everybody!; then just where the nicest clothes, everyone is very conceded and don't care how you look if you have the hottest clothes!



good luck on your new look!



claire



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

grl u need to have more confidence in yourself ...if you really think your that ugly then your never gonna get any prettier bc the first step is believing in urself and havin confidence if you dont have that then you wont believe there are other ways of makin yourself look good ..listen to me.. im a hairstylist/makeup artist and ive done work on some grls that..well i wouldnt say unattractive but jus needed a little bit more work and confidence and the i get the best feelin ever wen i have clients who are so happy after. if you have beige olive skin and brown eyes and long black hair ..you can make yourself gorgeous. for makeup use alot of plum/brown-nude/green eyeshadows and a deep red blush always looks good..i would suggest goin to mac or sephora and askin the artists over there wat would look good.. and with your hair ..u can do watever you want with it esp if its long! why dont u get one of those hair magazines and follow instructions on how to curl/wave/blow out/ straighten/ etc.. you can do so much!



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

ok sweety...relax....your beautiful...the best thing, is for you to be confident in your self..but of course with matching make-up is better. try to do curls in your hair and put a big hair band.



so the curls will not cover your face. put violet eye shadow, or brown so its more natural. dont put dark lip stick. you can put lip gloss instead. good luck!!!



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

Snap out of it, you are not ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Please drop that inferiority complex. Have you ever seen a person who you thought was ugly and then seen them another day all dressed up and see how beautiful they look, I think it's because that person knows he/she is all dressed up and so they feel good about themselves and this shines through to other people looking on.



Come on girl tell your self "I AM BEAUTIFUL' and keep repeating that on a dialy basis until your start believing it and acting it. I know you can do it. at least, it's obvious that you are not stupid and there is no cure for that.



DO HAVE A GOOD DAY and remember "You owe it to yourself to be BEAUTIFUL" Hold your head up high. You are God's child and he created no one ugly"



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

My advice is to go to Dillards or something and get a makeover - they will teach you all about the right kinds of makeup to use for your color/face. Then go to a professional hair stylist and just talk with them and see what they can suggest for your hair. They cut 1000's of people's hair and they have a pretty good idea what looks good on certain face shapes. Tell them you want something that you can be versatile with. It's not really that important though I was kind of in the same situation as you but I didn't care so much if I was as pretty as other girls lol. But if it would help your self esteem some then do it...but just know that you will be the same person on the inside still :)



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

Be confident



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

I was ugly 2 but then when i straightened my hair and put some makeup on i look like my avatar. U should try heavy eye shadow that really works! hope i could help!



emailnerd



I'm Such An UGLY Girl?

your just being self conscience about your self i know cuse i thought i was i nerd in school but im reallt not i have lots of friends and dont care about the celebrates there air burshed everywhere go see a counsolor to releve all the stress in your life and by the way i think your avatar is HOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan