Friday, June 18, 2010

Ok Seniors, please?

be honest. Which of my Avatars do you like best? This one or the grey long hair. The old one is nearer to my colour but this is my exact hairstyle now, and the colour it was a few years ago.



Ok Seniors, please?

To be honest, I want you to use the one you feel most comfortable and happiest with. Either one we will love!!!



Atta girl Roxy!!!



Ok Seniors, please?

this is one is best



Ok Seniors, please?

Your avatar is not a picture of you. Look at mine if you think i wear one of these hats you are lost.



Ok Seniors, please?

What does it matter ? it's a computer generated image, be brave and put your real photo up like I did.



Ok Seniors, please?

Depends on how beautiful u r..~



Ok Seniors, please?

Dear Roxy, I didn't want to be impertinent but I was going to ask you what had happened to your old Avatar as I think it was much nicer than the present one. I thought perhaps Yahoo had been playing up again and changed it without your permission.Please go back to your old one it was more flattering.



Ok Seniors, please?

It's the lenght not color that matter here.



Ok Seniors, please?

It doesn't matter which one suits other people's vanity. What matters is how you want to look and how you feel about it. You are the one who has to live with it.



Ok Seniors, please?

If you had the big dogs before I liked it!



Ok Seniors, please?

If you think for one minute I look like my avatar, you need to get on some meds. fast.



I worked real hard to get my grey hair (as did we all), %26amp; outside of going punk once in awhile, I keep it grey.



I wear it just the way I like %26amp; Yahoo sure doesn't have my hair style.



I figure you do what you want to do. Both look great, and as the other said,: It's only an avatar NOT the real you.



Ok Seniors, please?

You look like a young teenager. Soooo, its misleading to the eye. There are some here who have very nice hairstyle with gray. Experiment with the hairstyles and play with the background for added flair.



Ok Seniors, please?

I like them both.It's the real person behind them that counts.



Ok Seniors, please?

This one is lovely, but it does have a very young look to it. I know what you mean, I can't get the hair style quite right on mine either. I like changing my avatar to suit my mood, it's fun since it's not really me anyway. lol



Ok Seniors, please?

Roxy Baby,



Will you please tell me how to get one of those pictures up so that I can have an Avatar, And if you do will you make it simple as i am old and not very bright?



Ok Seniors, please?

Roxy honey, whichever Avatar you like is the best one for me. You choose. What your wish is is my command. Please yourself and the wiser ones in our August group will rejoice!



Ok Seniors, please?

Roxy I got a little confused at first because I know your other avatar. It isn't a big deal to me, what ever make you the happiest, you should use. I used my picture because I couldn't figure out how to use avatars.



Ok Seniors, please?

You have a cool one -- the ones I like is actual photos, like to see what ya actually look like -- mine ain't for real either, other than the shiny top.



Ok Seniors, please?

Well I liked the one with the dogs because I am a dog lover too. I think you should use the one you choose and not worry too much about how others feel. My Halloween avatar if it is showing is nothing like me but my last one was but I couldn't copy the grey streaks.



Ok Seniors, please?

If this is the one you like, then this is the one you look like to us...go for it. WE are as we perceive ourselves to be. Peace and love, Goldwing



Ok Seniors, please?

the avatar you have up now is so cute maybe how you looked in your youth.you sorta look like my mum when she was a young gal.i would love to put up my real pic,but i dont know how and my printer scaner,copier never did work with this new computer,and i have no one at home to help me.



Ok Seniors, please?

I like them all. You are a lovely person. Too bad yahoo got rid of the pic with you and your dogs though. I think that was my favorite. It's all about what's on the inside, not the outside!



Ok Seniors, please?

Roxy, dear heart, its the person behind the avatar that counts xx



And you are fine!!!



Ok Seniors, please?

Roxy , you go with whatever you like because you can! It's the inner you you we like and we can't see it either ,so please yourself but since you asked, I knew your avatar was different as soon as I saw it but for the life of me, I can't remember the other one! Don't you just hate it when that happens!



Ok Seniors, please?

At least you are allowed to have some kind of image every time I try to publish mine I get violated and I am getting sore all over.



Ok Seniors, please?

Honestly?



You SO need to get out more.



Ok Seniors, please?

cmon sweetheart you have got to get a social life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan