Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairdressers - How do I accurateley describe this style to my hairdresser?

I went in to get my haircut today and brought this picture. Somehow, the hairdresser thought I wanted 2-3 inches taken off the top and the sides layered to contour my head. I told her I wanted my hair left long around my face and that I thought the last hairdresser had used the sheers on me too much.



So, how do I best describe this style so as not to get my hair chopped off again like a boy's haircut?



http://www.hair-news.com/short-hairstyle...



Hairdressers - How do I accurateley describe this style to my hairdresser?

w/ pics...it's worth a thousand words...if she can't follow a pic, you best find someone that can....



Hairdressers - How do I accurateley describe this style to my hairdresser?

I don't know if you mean the pic on the left or the right, but they are both short hair cuts. With these styles, you can't have hair very long around your face or you'll have a big gap between the sets of layers %26amp; it will look weird. It's good to bring in a picture - that's the easiest way to explain what you want. These hair cuts are short, layered, %26amp; tapered in the back. If your hair is not the same texture/thickness of the pictures you bring it (which can be hard to tell), you will not have the exact same results.



Hairdressers - How do I accurateley describe this style to my hairdresser?

If you don't want a blunt cut where the hair is straight across at the ends then you might mean that you want the ends razor cut so that the layers or ends are pointed.



Not sure exactly what you might mean, you need to find a better pic one that shows the style face forward and then the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan