Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I am just wondering what people think about a 27 yr old woman wearing pigtails? When you see someone of this age wearing this hairstyle what are your thoughts?



I am asking this because I have really long hair and the only way I can wear it is up because it is so hot and in my face if it's down. I know most people would say get a haircut, but I have a 6 mth old who will tangle his hands in a cut that is down and styled. I am sick of wearing ponytails.



My husband thinks I look hot with them, but he's my husband and you know of course he would say that!



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

yes it's fine my gf is your age and wears hers like that



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I don't see a problem with it



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

if you are doing sports its ok...avoid giong to board meetings with them



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

well my opinion is it would make you look like a school girl try a scruffy bun



you do a pony tail then you jst mess the hair around and scrunch it into a bun



so you don't look like a ballet girl it just suppose to be loose but stylish



hope this helps



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

i dont see any problem with pigtails as long as it suits you!



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

It is okay if you live in Switzerland and go by the name Heidi



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

great...as long as you wear a school uniform...and sexy lingerie..your man will love it...try it???



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

i would find it hot



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

i like them if they are low and loose. kind of messy



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

Why would this be a problem and why would you care what others think? This is a matter of comfort and style. There are a lot more unusual styles that people wear. I say go for it.



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I think pigtails are for small children. I was watching E! TV channel and they say that pigtails are for kids and for behind the bedroom door. I would instead use a ribbon and put it in a ponytail......because ponytails can be worn by all ages.



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I hate pigtails on anyone regardless of their age. But then, it's just my opinion. If you like it yourself, keep doing it.



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

ok for a change



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I think its ok..but not to work i hope!



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

sure



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

Honest answer? I would have to see your facial features to give you a real answer, but in general, pig tails on adult women makes us look silly. Around the house it is fine of course. But just be aware that people will stop and look if you go out.



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

Look at pictures of Tori Spelling with them and tell me what you think?? Another easy option is a french twist.. Pull your hair back like you would a pony tail, then just twist it upwards and hold it with a big enough clip.



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

Pigtails are cool, go for it. I used to have hair extensions and often wore them in pigtails and I was in my early 20's. Sometimes I still put my hair in two plaits like Pippy Longstocking lol and I'm 25 now. HTH : )



Are pigtails ok for a 27 yr old?

I don't see anything wrong with pigtails, as long as you're happy with them that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan