Thursday, November 26, 2009

Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

I have short blonde hair, which i am growing just over my shoulders, but im soo bored of my hair!! It looks like this



http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...



(colour, legnth , style, everything) and knowone whatsoever liked it!



So im growing it about a little longer than shoulder legnth BUT i dont know what style or anything.



I found one style, but im not 100% sure on it.



http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



But if anybody has any ideas (pictures if possible!) let me know!



I dont really want boring natural looking hair! Cos iv had that all my life!



I want something a bit wildish yet sexy.



I have bright blonde hair, grey/blue eyes! bit of a tan and im 15! thnks xoxo



Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

I really like the second hair style! it's so cute! I might get my hair cut like that now! :)



Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

Do the Britney!



Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

Shave your head like Britney and start a new fad.



I personally think it's wildish and sexy.



Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

Do the Rihanna bob..thats a cool look.



Im so bored of my hair! Need help finding a hairstyle!?

wow... to be honest... you're really hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan