Thursday, November 26, 2009

DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

I got side bangs yesterday on the left side only. Stupid me, I went to cheap Great Clips. They cut them too short. They are right below my eyes instead of by my cheekbone. They look really DUMB.



SAVE ME.



Give me ideas on how to wear my hair so no one sees the bangs. I can wear my hair in a pony tail and put a headband on and no one sees it, But I don't like my hair like this. I want some variety in my styles. With Christmas comming up I need Ideas.



I need ideas for hairstyles. GIVE ME IDEAS.



HOW LONG DOES HAIR GROW IN ABOUT A MONTH??



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

pin your bangs back with bobby pins but not really flat looking and straighten the rest of your hair



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

Bangs grow really fast. You'll be surprised. When you dry them, make sure they're combed straight down and flat against your forehead, so they don't poof up and look shorter. Then sweep them over to the side AFTER they're dry.



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

try pushing them to the side in a low-medium pony with a bobby pin.



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

maybe cut them shorter to be real bangs.



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

use one of those tiny clip things and clip the bangs to the side or something..



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

You poor thing! Honestly, I would get hair extensions. You don't even have to get them sewn in, just get the clip ons. I got a HORRIBLE hair cut last yaer, and the clip ons didn't look obvious at all. I was getting my hair layered, and they cut the first layer WAY to short! It was 1 %26amp; 1/2 inches. It looked so retarded. you can probably imagine.



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

You could use some hair product to style them... Wax or gel would probably be the best. That way, you could do practically anything with your bangs!



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

they'll grow quick, just pin them up.......



DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?

try pulling some long pieces of hair down with it. it might help ya keep it behind your ears instead in front of your eyes like a boy.



or pull them back with a bobbie-pin, in a poof kinda way, with the rest of your hair down. that's cute.



but to be simple...just get a bobbie-pin and pin them to the side..with the rest of your hair in a cute ponytail, so it doesn't look tacky. good lucké–ł?br>DUMB SIDE BANGS (click here!)?



1st-it never pays to take the cheap way out



2nd- hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2" per month-you can get Biotin vitamins from GNC that help a little



3rd-I guess just cute little sparkly clips that you can kind of slick them to the side with, it will still look like you have side bangs, but you can hide their length-just gel or spray the crap out of them to the side and pin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan