Sunday, November 29, 2009

The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

The "side-bangs" hairstyle (I guess that's what it's called, lol) is really cute and I may get my hair cut that way next week. The things is, I haven't had bangs in years so my new "bangs" will probably be longer than usual (maybe down past my nose or near my chin) and I was wondering, how hard is it to keep up with this style and what should I do to get the "side-bangs" look? (Examples are the daughter on the show "The War At Home", or Sanjaya Malakar on American Idol the day he straightened his hair for his performance)



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

the only prob i had was training my bangs to stay put. my hair was like yours so my bangs, after they were cut, kept wanting to move over and not stay in the middle of my face. you just have to work w/ them by blow drying them in place everymorning (and if you are like me, resisting the urge to push them off my face...).



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

its no hard well you might want to go from the bridge of your nose down in a diagonal strip its not hard to keep up if there is a special shape you like them in then youuu should get it cut everytime it gets longer than you want it to. good luck and hope you like them i like mine!!! :)



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

Side bangs rock!!! I have them and they make ur face look a little rounder, and they look great! Trust me my hair looks good straight or curley.



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

I love side bangs!! So many of my friend's have them but i don't i wish i did but i never get around to it! Ha ha well always have your hair straight with them because one of my friend's got them and curled her hair and left the bang's straight. It looked horrible. Well good luck and don't curl your hair! Lol.



Kenerz(nickname)



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

That's called a fringe. It really depends on your hair texture for a proper length.



The biggest mistake that people make is going to a hairstylist that hasn't gotten any education past beauty school.



So if you do find a hair stylist that keeps up on their education you should really let them recommend a style and fringe length for you.



If they know what they're doing and the proper cutting technique then it won't be hard to maintain at all.



I've worked in the hair industry for years and I work for a company that educates hairdressers on a higher level so our company is constantly having new courses as to how to use different techniques in all the newest hair trends.



So once you find a great hairdresser, go to a consultation and tell them what you're looking for but let them be the ones that choose a fringe that's right for your hair length and texture.



The "side-bangs" hair style, any tips?

Make sure you try to volumize your hair and straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan