Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a new hairstyle!!!!!!?

I've been wanting to change my hair. I'm going into the 8th grde and I want something that is cute but not too dramatic. I have long dark brown hiar with highlights....I have those emo bangs or w.e and I I still want long hair but I want like low lights or something. But I need natrual hair colors like blonde,black,brown stuff like that. I've been looking for pictures on the internet but all the pictures are so out there like super model hair. I just want a cute,preppy,neutral,but different cut with more than just blonde highlights and dark brown hair. Just in time for school



I need a new hairstyle!!!!!!?

http://access.nscpcdn.com/gallery/i/t/ti...



I need a new hairstyle!!!!!!?

get ur hair done like ashely tisdale i got mine done like that and its looks great



I need a new hairstyle!!!!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan