Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gypsy Outfit!!?

It is my m8s 21st bdayand she is having a fancy dress party.I want to go as a gypsy but i haven't got a clue what kind of make-up/hairstyle i need?I have long dark hair already...but i don't know how to style it?I also have tanned skin and dark eyes-but need tips on make-up pls?I am wearin a black gypsy top,purple skirt wiv coins hangin off it and bangles.I was also debating whether or not to wear a head scarf?Has anyone seen any nice ones anywhere?What do you all suggest?Cheers :) x



Gypsy Outfit!!?

Curl your hair, but messily. Sleep with it in plaits or a bun the night before - whichever works best. Do not brush it.



For makeup wear lots of eye makeup - black eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow....go for a smoky mysterious look.



A headscarf would be nice - I recommend going to op shops to get one. They often have them. Try and get a silky one. You should also try and wear large hoop/dangly earrings.



Gypsy Outfit!!?

Tye your hair back in a lose ponytail with the scarf,where big hoop earrings,big bangle bracelets,some blue eyeshadow red lipstick,sounds fun,I used to dress as a gypsy on halloween as a kid and for birthday costume partys.Have fun,the main thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan