Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cute, girly, and punkish/ rocker?

hairstyles... my idea is getting blonde hair, black underneith , purple steaks in the black. then id get some black steaks in some chin length bangs. sound good so far???, for the cut, keep my hair long, breast length, and make the upper layers that are near my shoulders, thick, and the underneith a longer thinner layer . make sence??? any other ideas, ... and what color purple should i go, i want something noticeable but wont make ppl at school or my dad freak



Cute, girly, and punkish/ rocker?

I would get a lavender purple.



Cute, girly, and punkish/ rocker?

I wouldn't get the purple streaks it may not come through that's the only thing.. I would get a red in their



Cute, girly, and punkish/ rocker?

cute except maybe get the streaks all around and if you have any time please answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... thanks



Cute, girly, and punkish/ rocker?

that woud be awesome please check out my q



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan